National Convention is Going VIRTUAL!
Thank you so much for your patience, empathy, and understanding while we worked very hard to reschedule this year’s national convention. Due to continued restrictions due to Covid-19, this year’s national convention will be held VIRTUALLY on AUGUST 15 and is FREE!
Registration for this historic event is open!
All times reflect Central Standard Time.
- 9:00 AM – Convention Starts
- Opening Keynote – Hannes Combest, FASAE, CAE
- Session: Getting the Media to Hear You: 5 Good Ways to Engage – Curtis J Kitchen, CAE
- HCOA Report – Cheryl Cherny
- ED Report – Aaron Ensminger, CAE
- Session – Member Engagement for Successful Events, Growth and Leadership Development – Duane Gritzmaker
- Town Hall – John Kelly, Aaron Ensminger, Joy Newman
- Treasurer Report – Bea Gabany
- Session – A Play: A Sertoma Meeting in Three Acts – Tim Romero
- Session – Moments Matter – Gretchen Nielsen
- President Awards/Installation
- 4:45 PM – Joy’s Welcome & Convention Conclusion – Joy Newman
- Celebrate Sound Social Event – Cheryl Cherny