Curated Tools and Trainings (Part 2): Marketing
January 21, 2021
As Sertomans, we are proud of the traditions that we represent and the services that we provide. In a perfect world, new members, donors and event attendees would effortlessly flock to us in droves. In reality, it takes careful planning and marketing know-how to bring in the support we need to make our projects and programs possible.
Over the past year or so, Sertoma staff has worked hard to develop and update trainings, toolkits and templates designed to help our clubs promote their presence in their communities. We have provided content that can be customized to share messaging locally. We’ve updated guidance on working with the media. We’ve recorded new learning opportunities focused on marketing, communications and press relations.
Have you checked out these resources?
- Getting the Media to Hear You: 5 Good Ways to Engage
- 5 Ways to Spread the Sertoma Word
- Working with the Media
- Creating Your Sertoma Elevator Speech
- Clubs and Social Media
- Customizable Article Template Library
- Ten Ways to Get Publicity for Your Club
- Member Benefits PR Toolkit
- Sertoma Business Card Template for Clubs
- Sertoma & You Updated Marketing Brochure
Stay tuned for next week when we will unveil a brand new collection of trainings and comprehensive guide on event planning!