New Changes to Voting
February 7, 2020
In an effort to encourage more participation in Sertoma’s elections, we’ve changed the voting process this year… you’ll now be able to vote online or via paper ballots!
If you’ve been voting online and are comfortable with the process, that process will not change. However, if you’d like to vote via mail, please read on!
When you receive your Sertoma Digest in the mail in late March, you’ll find a ballot that you can tear out and send in. We’ll be counting both online and paper ballots together. Your mailed ballot must fit the following criteria:
- Your ballot must be mailed directly to Sertoma HQ, with “ballot” clearly marked on the outside. (Each ballot must be mailed separately.) The mailing address is: 1912 E. Meyer Blvd. Kansas City, Missouri, 64132.
- Your member number must be written on the front of the envelope.
- You must sign across the flap of the envelope after it’s sealed.
- Your ballot must be postmarked by April 13.
- Any votes mailed in by someone who has also voted online will be discarded.
This ballot will have places to vote on all candidates. Check them out here!
Your club voting process will not change. Ballots will be mailed at the beginning of March.