March 16, 2020
In my last communication about convention, I let you know that we would be following local guidance in deciding whether to postpone.
The CDC has recommended no gatherings over 50, and the Mayor of Kansas City has agreed and put a ban on meetings of this size for the next eight weeks.
As a result we will be postponing convention.
I don’t have all the details yet… we’re still figuring out a new date. But I wanted to let you know the decision has been made, and how we’ll be handling it for those of you who have registered.Learn More